Monday, July 16, 2012

Another Pintrest CASEing

Hello Everyone!  It has been a nice, relaxing Sunday for me and I am excited to have had time to create another card to share with you today.  Since I have been working a lot and trying to get ready for my new job (Yay!!), I have not had much time to do anything creative.  I did spend some time on Pintrest this past weekend and found a beautiful card, and the easy tutorial at http://www.frenchiestamps.com/ .  Frenchie makes such beautiful cards and she really is great at teaching you her techniques! 

My take on this card is...
I used Raspberry Ripple as the base and mattes for the card, and Very Vanilla card stock for the stamped parts of the card.  The rose and leaves were stamped in Raspberry Ripple and Crumb Cake, respectively, and are from the stamp set Papaya Collage.  I have to admit, this is the first time I have used this set because I have been waiting for inspiration.  The sentiment 'happy birthday' is stamped in Raspberry Ripple and is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I felt that my card was missing something, so I added a little bling by attaching rhinestones to the center of each of the roses. 

Thank you for stopping by today!  I wish you a fantastic day and hope you have time to craft and spend time with the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment