Friday, January 20, 2012

Breast Cancer support

Good morning! As my second post to this blog, I would like to start off by thanking everyone, family and friends, for being a constant support in my life! I am dedicating this post to Alli Parkey, a very bright and strong young woman who recently found out she has breast cancer. Needless to say I am praying very hard for her recovery and healing from her surgeries and chemotherapy. Since she lives in a different state, Texas, I have made a card for her to express our support. Here is what I designed from her inspiration.





1 comment:

  1. Dorian, what a fabulous card! I know your friend, Alli, will just the thoughtfulness! I love the whole 'complete' look of your card. How beautiful! and those tiny tags are wonderful! Great card!
    Send Alli our prayers, too.

    ReplyDelete