Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Class of 2012

My nephews are graduating from high school tomorrow!!! I can not believe they are graduating already! Since they are twins and absolutely nothing alike, I made them each grad cards that are similar but a little different. I am so very proud of both of them! Caden joined the Army and will be headed out to boot camp in a week. Brennan will be attending a community college. I wish them both the BEST of luck! Each card base is Crumb Cake card stock with Summer Starfruit and Gumball Green layered and torn onto the base. I stamped an image of a graduation cap in Soft Suede and the year numbers are from Memorable Moments stamped in the same color. Inside the card, I used "Happy Graduation" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set in Soft Suede. I realize that these are very simple and don't have much pazazz, but they are supposed to be masculine. I know, I know. I am working on getting better with the masculine style. Just bear with me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment